Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My lesson today

My lesson in thought today I'd like to share.


That its great to travel far distances for people you dearly respect.

Family, close ones and mentors are always priority. 


Bottle up great moments while traveling and why not "TREAT" (both meanings) yourself (and family) well whilst traveling.....always! 

Memories last forever!! 


"Carpe Diem", people get this tattoo often as a mark to remind them, but some fail to make this a good HABIT. So live life everyday like its your last. Be thankful for each new day!


I am so thankful today, with the help of a few unknown locals and me not even being able to communicate well, they, as a tight community in Talat Phlu,managed to get me on scooter to Arjan Tong's residence to personal express my condolences to his widow and family. Even not meeting me before and again not being able to communicate to her, she have me a warm hug. 


My Lesson today... There are no barriers in language differences for one to understand another and to "connect". I thank the family for this experience. 


Peace you all!! Stay true to yourselves.....because your worth it!!


Later peeps! I'm of to the wake for my final respects to Grandmaster Arjan Tong before my flight home tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment