Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Sunday, May 18, 2014

My 1st summit!

In a quest to spend time with my father, one I never did till now cause of the rat race life I have to succeed in my passions of tattooing and tribal art. 

Well yesterday was the first small achievement, its summit of many to come! Bluff knoll is only 1095 meters, highest in west Australia. Fun hike!
I dedicated this hike to my late Grandmaster Arjan Tong who just passed 8 days ago.

The next is my grandfathers homeland ok  Sabah, mt Kinabalu is 4 times higher. So I'd better start preparing....


Just starting...



Past midway..
 And at the summit!



Sunset at the bluff knoll.
On that note. We met this Canadian lady that ran up 5 times that same day! 



I strongly believe we have the best and most diverse state in Australia!  Beauty is everywhere in this state but at a distance!





No comments:

Post a Comment