Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

At the W hotel Bangkok for a nite!

Trying out W hotel in Bangkok this trip on my usual quest to enjoy the fruits of my hard work.

Just love having little time away to think and strategize my new plans to move forward.

Let me tell you, This hotel chain is super spectacular. They have it all sorted with class and style! Pure luxury with great food, service and comfort. Its eye candy everywhere you turn and they even have their own international crew of DJ's

Highly recommended!!!! Treat yourself..

Pity I only have a night here and back to Perth!

Will let the pics speak for itself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment